The Center for Belonging nurtures grassroots community connection in spacious time through celebration, ritual, play, song, story, art, food, craft, and learning together with nature. We are non-experts working together to offer authentic alternatives to the perfectionism, isolation, and rush of modern society. We create simple and welcoming ways for connecting humans of all ages to spirit, land, and one another.
Join us in
- Mar 05, 1:30 PM – 5:00 PMPulpit Rock Brewery Events Room, 207 College Drive, Decorah, IA 52101, USAJoin Heartwood, a trio of songweavers and community song leaders for an afternoon of singing! They will teach original, harmony-rich, accessible songs inspired by the wild without and within. All voices are welcome and the songs will be taught by ear.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Aug 24Center for Belonging Folk School
- RSVP ClosedSat, Oct 02Decorah
- RSVP Closed
- RSVP ClosedSun, Aug 29Decorah
- RSVP ClosedSun, Aug 22Decorah